Dun & Bradstreet Credibility Corp. Announces Speaker and Panel Line-Up for Access to Capital Conference for Small Businesses.
Los Angeles City Mayor Antionio Villaraigosa will address attendees of Access to Capital: Money to Mainstreet on October 18th. The event, geared at matching small businesses with the type of capital appropriate to their needs, will feature a powerhouse lineup of speakers, panelists, and partners. The Access to Capital conference is designed to help businesses learn how to qualify for credit and access the funds needed. Attendees will have the opportunity to meet with a variety of lenders, and hear about alternative and non-traditional funding sources.
Line up of Panelists:
- Bryan Moeller, Wells Fargo’s SVP and Director of Small Business Banking, will be present to educate small business owners on the ins-and-outs of TRADITIONAL LENDING. East West Bank will also speak on the intricacies of traditional lending. CNBC’s Jane Wells will be moderating.
- For ALTERNATIVE LENDING, Brock Blake, Lendio CEO, will speak to the importance of alternative lending in tandem with co-panelists Antonio Pizano of the Valley Economic Development Center (VEDC), Marco Lucioni of Opportunity Fund, and Kathryn Petralia, co-founder of Kabbage.
- A panel specializing in capital for WOMEN AND MINORITY-OWNED BUSINESSES will feature eVerifile’s Mark Wilson, the SBA’s Victor Parker, and Melissa White from Wells Fargo. Moderated by Jane Pak, current CEO of the National Association of Women Business Owners®, it is sure to help all women and minority business owners understand all the capital options and resources open to them.
- Our ENTREPRENEUR CAPITAL panel will feature Dun & Bradstreet Credibility Corp.’s own Jeff Stibel as well as John Suh from Legalzoom. USC’s Ashish Soni will be moderating.
- Speaking on the new and novel form of fundraising, CROWDFUNDING, Kate Drane from Indiegogo will be present, along with Rick Weintraub from CommunityLeader, Chance Barnett from Crowdfunder, and Candace Klein, founder of SoMoLend and Bad Girl Ventures.
Hosted by Dun & Bradstreet Credibility Corp., the leading provider of credit building services for small businesses, Access to Capital: Money to Mainstreet will provide business owners the opportunity to meet onsite with lenders from Wells Fargo, American Express and Lendio. Attendees will also have the benefit of interacting with representatives from Pepperdine University, City of Los Angeles, AEO Works, Crowdfunder, CommunityLeader, Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses, NAWBO, USC, SoMoLend, BBB, SBA, and LegalZoom.
Access to Capital: Money to Mainstreet
8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Thursday, Oct. 18, 2012
The Westin Bonaventure Hotel
Registration is available now at http://accesstocapital-la.eventbrite.com/
Fee of $20, which includes lunch, conference materials, and access to one-on-one appointments with lenders. Also included: free credit report for your business!