In this interview, we’ve worked hard to capture all the things your small business needs to know BEFORE you walk into a bank if you’re looking to get access to capital to grow your business.
This video includes answers to the following key questions that small businesses are asking:
- Where can you look to find funds for your small business?
- What do banks look for when lending?
- What are some major misconceptions on small business lending?
- What common mistakes do entrepreneurs make when building their small business profile?
- What’s the effects of today’s economy on small business?
- What’s the difference between personal and small business credit?
In this panel discussion on small business lending, host Michael “Hutch” Hutchison talks with Jeff Stibel, CEO of Dun & Bradstreet Credibility Corp, Professor John Paglia of Pepperdine’s Graziadio School of Business and Management, Jeff Moore, Vice President of First California Bank, and Bryan Moeller, Senior Vice President – Director of Small Business Banking, Wells Fargo & Company.