For the November 12 Access to Capital Seattle event, we are gathering representatives from a long list of local lending institutions to meet 1:1 with business owners like you. Plus, once you sign up you can call one of our Credit Advisors at 1-888-575-4573 before the event to get help preparing for your meetings.*
All attendees will have the opportunity to meet with Bank of America. We also recommend signing up with up to three other lenders.
To schedule your meetings:
- Select the date (November 12) and the available appointment time to schedule your meeting with Bank of America.
- Enter your personal information and click “Continue” to finalize your time.
- If you would like to schedule an appointment with another lender, click “New Appointment” on the confirmation page.
- Then, review the list of lenders in the “Pick an Appointment” dropdown menu and select the additional institution you would like to meet with.
- Follow the prompts to confirm the appointment. You may schedule up to three additional meetings.
Click on the logos below to learn more about the lenders:
The information and advice provided by Dun & Bradstreet during the Access to Capital event and its Credit Advisors, including without limitation all information provided during informational phone calls or by any third party lenders during 1:1 sessions is provided “as-is”. Dun & Bradstreet makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, with respect to such information and the results of the use of such information, including but not limited to implied warranty of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Neither Dun & Bradstreet or any of its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates or their respective partners, officers, directors, employees or agents shall be held liable for any damages, whether direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential, including but not limited to lost revenues or lost profits, arising from or in connection with a business’s use or reliance on the information or advice given during any counseling session.