National Q4 2015 PCA Index Findings Infographic
Once a quarter, Pepperdine University’s Graziadio School of Business and Management and Dun & Bradstreet poll small and medium-sized businesses across the nation to learn more about those companies growth and access to capital.
Overall, the Q4 2015 PCA Index findings revealed that small and medium sized businesses surveyed are still optimistic about their growth prospects, though almost half of small businesses feel their ability to hire is restricted.
- On average, 62% percent of small and medium-sized businesses surveyed nationwide are planning to hire in the next six months. Small businesses in Missouri are planning to hire the most, at 70%.
- BUT 49% of small businesses feel like their ability to hire is restricted.
- Of business owners surveyed with less than $5 million in revenue, 56% say their growth opportunities are restricted.
- Small businesses are getting loans LESS than half the time.
- Over one-third (35%) of small businesses with <$5M in revenue used personal assets.